Since we don’t have any posts up yet, we thought we would show you all a few the PCT blogs we follow.
- http://www.walkingwithwired.com/ – Wired thru-hiked the PCT in 2011 and the CDT (Continental Divide Trail) in 2013. We met Wired on her CDT hike in Glacier National Park. Check out Day 132 of her CDT trip for our 15 minutes of internet fame.
- http://wanderingthewild.com/ – Shutterbug and Northstar thru-hiked the PCT in 2012. In addition to their fantastic blog, they did a great presentation near Cincinnati, OH that we were able to attend with Janel’s parents.
- http://dorothyspctblog.blogspot.com/ – Bacon Bit thru-hiked the PCT in 2012. Janel spent an obscene number of hours reading this blog. Great writing and photos on this blog.
- http://www.mikedombroski.com/ – Stilts and Muppet thru-hiked the PCT in 2013. They have a great day by day account of the trail.
- http://lunky.com/pct2013/ – OTC (Oh, That Craig!) thru-hiked the PCT in 2013 and section hiked the PCT between 1994 and 1996. Craig is the author of a very helpful planning tool called the PCT Planner (http://www.pctplanner.com/) that we have been using to develop our itinerary.
- http://ladyonarock.wordpress.com/ – Rockin’ has section hiked a large portion of the PCT in 2010, 2011, and 2012. She also hiked 1200 miles of the CDT in 2013.
- http://www.theusualbliss.com – Janel loves to follow this blog. It has a little bit of everything, travel, cooking, hiking, photography and a sweet dog. It’s an inspiring blog about living.